A Family With Special Needs – Needs Special Planning…
If you have a special needs person in your life, you must set up the right estate plan!
If someone you love is receiving any sort of government benefits, they cannot inherit money outright and keep their benefits. You can protect their right to the benefits if you create a plan that may include a special needs trust to supplement their government benefits. You don’t have to disinherit people you love.
Discussing these issues with an attorney can be a stressful and emotional experience. We are experienced in working with families like yours in a compassionate manner. There are many options available depending on your unique family needs.
Make sure that you:
- Protect your family, your assets, and your legacy
- Protect eligibility for government benefits
- Protect assets from creditors and predators
- Protect assets from mismanagement of family members
- Assure emotional, physical and financial security through the available resources
Schedule an appointment today to find out the options available to your unique family needs.